ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Tidy Tip Tuesday!


Yes, it's that time again! Tidy Tip Tuesday Time! I am so beat today, but excited to share with you my Tidy Tip.

KEEP THOSE DESKS CLEAN! I say get rid of the pesky suckers! They are too much of a distraction for many students constantly with hands in their desks and they are an eye sore! Each year, I remove all my desks and request tables. Tables don't move like around like puzzle pieces like those desks. We simply host our belongings in cubbies or shared areas and the problem is solved.

For those of you who use tables taping two file folders together for personal office privacy is great for assessment time.

For those who insist on fighting the good fight. Try sip tying them together or using sometime of Tidy Tub to help keep the trash out of the desks.  You can download my FREE tidy tubs here! Or create a Desk Fairy treat card that surprises the kids with treats anytime of the day, week, or year! I used vista print business cards for my treat cards when I had desks. Something like this one below!
Also we use clorox wipes to wipe them down at the end of each day! It helps keep our classroom nice and germ free!



If you have any other tidy tips please feel free to share in the comments below or link up and join the party everyday Tuesday! Simply grab the button and add it to your post!

Thanks for stopping by to read my Tidy Tip Tuesday! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment