ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Tech Tip Tuesday

Well I can't believe it is already Tuesday! I love linking up on Tuesdays with Techie Turtle Teacher  to share with you my Tech Tip! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite activities. I love creating comics.  My students do too!  They make comics for science subjects like when we studied "dirt" they made a comic with a worm traveling through the different layers of soil. Students use these sites during their daily centers and create meaningful products related to a variety of subjects. Check out some of the online comic creators. Tell me which one is your favorite?
Make Beliefs Comix




Read Write Think Comic Maker




BitStrips is cool but sometimes school districts block this site. So it may not work! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing MakeBeliefsComix.com with your community.

    ReplyDelete