ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Oh Snap! It's Almost November

I'm linking up with Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals to share with you my recent creations!





Yes... It's almost that time of year! I can't wait to share with you one of my newest products! 




I hope you also enjoy this bulletin board set with turkey craft. Click (HERE) or the pic to get your download. 
My students love creating their own books. This template you can print front and back and students can create their own turkey books. We used PebbleGo as one of our online resources. 

You can also download my TURKEY graphic organizer



Don't forget to pick up a copy of my Voting PebbleGo Research Hunt !


Follow my Pinterest Fall Fun board for more November Deals and Dollar Steals!






Thanks for stopping by my blog and previewing what I'll be using in NOVEMBER! What activities will you use in your classroom? Visit Teacher Deals & Dollar Steals to share and find other great deals!










No comments:

Post a Comment