ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Currently October!



Linking up with Farley again @ Oh Boy Fourth Grade
for her Currently Linky Party! 
October is here ya'll! I see houses decorated with junk (lol) and spider webs (yuck)!
 I know it's that season again I hate this time of year! But I actually have some birthdays to plan this month. 





Listening: To the rain fall and the cars pass over a wet road. It's nice! It's very calming especially when you don't have to drive in it. 

Loving: I am loving the peace and quiet!  My children are 6 and almost 15. I have no more babies and they can actually do things at this age without mommy!    

Thinking: Although this time of the year is not my favorite, I am celebrating some wonderful, special birthdays this month.   I am going to the farmer's market to get some makings for GUMBO! My daughter's birthday, husband's birthday, best friend and niece's birthday are ALL this month!

Wanting: I can't wait to workout! I love ZUMBA and visit the gym at least 4 times a week! I just hate that there are no classes on Friday. I can't wait to tomorrow's class to workout and shake my booty!

Needing: I don't know what to do for my daughter's 15th birthday. She is so chill! I asked her what she wants, and she said, " just a birthday button" REALLY???? I can do that! I'm trying to think of cool ways to celebrate her special day. Ya'll have any suggestions?  

Boo-tiful- I feel so bootiful when I have new clothes to wear! I can't wait to go shopping and find that special look. Birthday parties just give me another reason to shop for cute outfits to wear. Self Proclaimed -ShOPAHolic!

Thanks for checkin' out my Currently this month 
&
 please leave me some teenage birthday suggestions! 








post signature

1 comment:

  1. Me, too! I love a new outfit! We have a few markets . . . always fun. My grandmother would make a yummy okra gumbo. I sure miss it! What a about a mother/daughter shopping trip for her birthday, but in the form of a scavenger hunt. Give her clues so that she has to figure out the location, you take her and then present a gift card. One location can be for a place to have lunch. Just a thought. Have a wonderful weekend! The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete