ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

October 3 Picks!

I'm linking up with  PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner to share with you my 3 Picks for October! 
Anyone that knows me, knows I'm a sucker for activities that include FOOD! I love fun activities and science is one of my favorite subjects to teach! So I thought I include Pins from Pinterest this October relating to science and food!  Check out Amber's site Crazy Little Projects


HALLOWEEN BINGO GAME FREE PRINTABLE:


Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game Set-Perfect for kids parties and school parties



This was also found on 

Who doesn't love cool and unique food creations! 



This pin was found on Little Bins for Little Hands 



Candy Corns are one of my favorite candies. I can eat a whole bag! Anyway, candy corn experiments sounds like a whole bag of fun and treats.



Follow Tidy 's board Fall Fun! on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment