ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Monday Madness!

We'll its testing time at our school and because our class doesn't test, it only means we must walk around the school on tip toes. Long day for us. Phewww! So glad to be home in bed resting these feet.

Because it's Monday and so hard for me to blog this Monday, I will combine my link up posts if you don't mind.  Tonight I'm linking up with Kelly and Kim's kindergarten Creations Techie  Turtle  Teacher, and Create with Joy to share with you my movie clips, markdowns and Inspiration!



Today I'm marking down my Fall Products! 
Check them out below and click ( here) or on the pictures below to download! 









This Movie Clip Monday is also my inspiration of today! Incredible video about young boy overcoming his challenges! 




No comments:

Post a Comment