ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Five For Friday!

Today I'm linking up again with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share with you my 5 for Friday!


1. What kid doesn't love dressing up in costumes? This Halloween I'm not sure which one my son will pick. I saw some nice Star Wars Trooper and Ninja Turtles costumes. What do you think?


2. Tip for students who struggle to stay in or on the lines when they write. It's called stop and go writing journal they also have the printable single paper. For those who are interested click HERE for a FREE printable download.

3. THINK PINK-As a breast cancer survivor, I know the importance of regular breast exams! It's October breast cancer awareness month! Don't put it off another month.

4. Fall is here and pumpkins patches are a great way for young learners to learn about gardening, plant cycles, and the importance of soil! I love this pic of my son at the Apple Orchard picking out his pumpkin for the year. It inspired me to create this FALL literacy and math packet! Click HERE to get yours.

                   


5. Shapes, Shapes and More Shapes! Food is a great way to keep young learners engaged and excited about any lesson. Marshmallows and toothpicks were used here to create basic shapes. I try to use harder candies like the dots or pumpkin dummies to create the 3D shapes.



Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have A Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that paper before and definitely know some kids who could use it...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both costumes look great - let us know which one your son decides to go for! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete