ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Book Talk Thursdays!


I'm linking up with Reading Toward the Stars to share with you 
my Book Talk Thursday! 




I have shared with you some of my favorite fall books. My favorite fall books to read 
are Anansi books! I love Anansi and the talking Melon.    I try to connect this time of the year with a t books that relate to the season. Spiders are creepy and scary but not Anansi! He's so funny. I love how the author Eric Kimmel portrays him as this trickster , clever character that attempts to get over on his friends. I'm a sucker for a good book that teaches a lesson. I guess the moral is not to be so gullible!(lol)
Check the online book video out below!
 




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love Anansi, and so do my students. This is a great time to focus on those stories and remind students that spiders aren't always so scary!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete