ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Happy Fall Y'all!

 I'm linking up with Mrs. D's Corner!

I live in Georgia and the weather officially has changed along with the season. I had to dress my six year old son in a long sleeved shirt and pants all week. What happened to the shorts? I guess it's time for another drop off to the GoodWill. 

It's also time to get those sweaters and jackets out or bought. I need to run on over to the store and grab a couple of jackets.

I hate this time of the year, I'm a summer baby and love going to the beach and I hate wearing jackets or coats. Anyway as fall nears I want to do some fall cleaning. I think I'll start by organizing my library/office.  GoodWill here I come! 

I'm working on creating some fall and winter products but for now enjoy my Fall Freebie!



                                

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment