ThingsGuideIndian Education BlogThingsGuide

Zebralicious!

I'm so excited to get back in the classroom. I have so many great deals to go with my Zebra themed classroom. I love this time of the year (summer) when my job is to look after my kids, shop for back to school sales and well, relax. This summer I have visited the following stores:

TOP 20 STORES
1. Staples- $.01 cent deals I visited like 5x
2. Target- $1 dollar deals
3. Ross- bargains, clearance on zebra styled items, Zebra memory board
4. Wal-Mart- ZEBRA fabric and hot pink & lime, & a black twin sheet, cheapest duck tape $3.50
5. Michaels- Great ribbons, hot glue guns, zebra paper for scrap booking, 40% off coupons and 15% teacher discounts, letter buckets!
6. Office Depot- waiting for their teacher cent sales, looking for plastic folders
7. Office Max- 5 pack glue sticks for .25cents
8. Marshall's - ribbons, zebra, lime green contact paper ( cute)
9. Mardel.com - filetastic zebra print for only $10, hot pink zebra border & 20% teacher sales
10. School Box- 20% discounts on most items, unfortunately not for Frog Press items which were zebra
11. Hobby Lobby- $2 zebra pillows, zebra pencil holder
12. Kirklands- zebra items on sale, too expensive
13. Dollar General- polka dot and black jewelry holder, zebra striped colorful hats,
14. Dollar Tree- book bins for a $1 white
15. RugsUSA.com- Zebra cheap rug on sale on 4th of July for $14
16. Family Dollar- Black book bins 3 for $5
17. Home Depot- Teacher tool box $16.99
18. Big Lots- polka dot hot pink and lime table covers $2 each
19. Goodwill-HAVEN'T VISITED YET!
20. Ikea- HAVEN'T VISITED YET!


Pin It
Sample teacher corner- can't wait to bring to my class so trying it out at home. Our school is closed for the summer! ARGHHHH! I may try to sneak in closer to school opening.
Pin It
Some duct tape zebra boxes I created with help from pinterest. I may add some more details maybe some ribbon I scored from Marshall's!
Pin It
I picked up these great black bins at Family Dollar $5 for 3. I hope they hold up. I may have to go back to my dishpans. They are so sturdy but red!
Pin It
This pendant was created from scrapping paper I bought and cut into triangle and attached to a black ribbon.

 
Wow! I didn't realize I had visited so many stores and shopped so much. Now I will try to organize my shopping items for myself and those that may want to decorate their classroom in the future with zebralicious style!








TBA

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment